Come check us out!
We are a fitness family driven by a passion for helping our communities reach and maintain an optimal quality of life. Our certified coaches are dedicated to the process of delivering results, and during your session, there’s nothing else that matters more. We strive to ensure that our boot camp leaves our members with a positive sense of accomplishment! We all have our own battles that we are trying to overcome. At Conquer The Grind Boot Camp, you are part of a team, with everyone around trying to accomplish the same or similar goals. The majority of our boot camp members come to burn off fat, gain more strength, build more stamina, and feel great at life! Stop going through obstacles and start grinding your way through them. When you allow yourself to go through obstacles, you make yourself vulnerable to a less positive direction. Still, when you’re grinding through your obstacle the only result is forward progress. Each day there will be a strategic plan prepared for you; all you have to do is wake up and attack it! Conquer the grind!
We have a 30-minute class structure:
Monday – Friday: 5:30 am – 10:00 am & 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 10:00 am
15-minute late policy: If you are more than 15 minutes late, please wait for the next class to begin, every 30 minutes.
Other ways to pay: Zelle, PayPal, or Cash App, using my cell phone number 346-316-9821 or email: email@example.com
• Your CTG Bootcamp membership allows access to The Grand Sports Club for Bootcamp participation only. All-access memberships to the Grand Sports Club can be purchased for an additional fee.
• Bad weather days are determined by the owner and are nonrefundable. No make-up days for bad weather.
• Members of the Bootcamp must book their spot online each day which allows their coach an opportunity to prepare for the expected class size.
• Clients must maintain 6 feet of social distance and wear masks when in large groups. Instructors will wear a mask while coaching classes. Restroom sinks and hand sanitizer provided by The Grand Sports Club
• Sick clients and employees should follow CDC recommended steps to self-isolate or seek care. Employees should not return to work until they meet the criteria to discontinue home isolation in consultation with healthcare providers.
• Nutritional guidance is referred out to professional chef Ana of ZoZo Fresh Juices. Meal plans, meal preps, coffee, juice, snacks, etc., can be purchased for an additional fee.
• Workouts are designed for maximal weight loss, toning, agility, and overall endurance. For the majority of the year, workouts are set to be held outdoors.